MastoAPI transition: notifications
- Should use
entitiy_normalizerwherever possible for consistency.
- Should not bring in regressions. (unless it's agreeable, see below)
- Should not use extremely horrible hacks (up to reviewers to decide).
- Should not rename everything nor bring tons of refactoring to avoid merge conflicts and ease the review and testing.
- For every missing BE functionality there should be mention of it in pleroma#674 (closed), probably create a new task too.
- Code from mastoapi-exploration branch could be backported/separated or used as a reference.
Right now MastoAPI is missing
is_seen property present in QvitterAPI, it is mentioned in pleroma#674 (closed). This isn't the end of the world and could be easily worked around but it would bring regression of #380 (closed)
Another possible regression could be that notifications in MastoAPI do not have "x favorited status y" and probably repeats are handled differently too, so Pleorma-FE won't increment post counters from notifications anymore automatically, but this is a such minor case it could be worked around separately if it's true.