1. 11 Feb, 2020 22 commits
  2. 10 Feb, 2020 5 commits
    • Haelwenn's avatar
      Merge branch 'docs_backup_restore' into 'develop' · a7287e2e
      Haelwenn authored
      DOCS Backup/Restore/Migrate your instance
      
      See merge request !2107
      a7287e2e
    • Ilja's avatar
      DOCS Backup/Restore/Migrate your instance · a9e946b9
      Ilja authored and Haelwenn's avatar Haelwenn committed
      * Added "Migrate" to the title because these steps can also be used to migrate the instance to another server
      * Added an optional step to reinstall pleroma (esp. for migrating servers)
      * Currently the steps threw an error 'could not execute query: ERROR: function "activity_visibility already exists with the same argument types'
         * I added a new step to drop and recreate an empty pleroma-database
         * I played around with the `-c` and `-C` options of pg_restore, but dropping and recreating seemd to be the only way I got it working
         * This was tested on Debian Stretch, psql (PostgreSQL) 9.6.15
      a9e946b9
    • rinpatch's avatar
      Merge branch 'fix/compilation-error-docs' into 'develop' · 32a7b4da
      rinpatch authored
      Fix a compilation error under certain circumstances
      
      See merge request !2193
      32a7b4da
    • Maksim's avatar
      Merge branch 'develop' into issue/1383 · 6813c030
      Maksim authored
      6813c030
    • rinpatch's avatar
      Fix a compilation error under certain circumstances · c55301e7
      rinpatch authored
      I've noticed that sometimes when switching from develop to stable and back,
      develop fails to compile and rm -r ing the _build and deps dirs doesn't
      help at all.
      
      This is due to Admin API controller needing to generate JSON description
      of the config at compile time.  Evaluating `config/description.exs`
      calls `Generator.list_modules_in_dir/2`, which in turn predicts the
      module names of files in the directory and tries to convert the
      predicted name to *existing* atoms. Sometimes the compiler will
      call that function before compiling the modules in the said directory,
      so the conversion will of course fail.
      
      This fixes it by removing the requirement of the atoms being existent.
      The function is not subjected to any untrusted user input so this should
      be safe. An ideal fix would be to block the compilation of docs before
      all modules are compiled and then get a list of compiled elixir modules
      under the namespace we want instead of directory hacks, but I have not
      been able to figure out how to do that.
      c55301e7
  3. 09 Feb, 2020 2 commits
  4. 08 Feb, 2020 1 commit
  5. 07 Feb, 2020 10 commits