Improved permissions for Moderators Moderators should be empowered to handle abuse and take action, without changing core instance settings.
- Allow moderators access to the reports.
- Allow moderators to deactivate accounts.
Improved abuse handling
- Implement a system to block email domains, similar to Mastodon, check MX (useful for disposable blocking) in (!2837 (merged))
- Implement IP address blocking for account creation, optionally log IP addresses with a conf switch. Blocks should be configurable in the Admin-FE.
- Make chat messages reportable. (#1955)
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information