Modify config.md for s3
The setting of truncated_namespace is important when using S3 or compatible service or CDN with Pleroma. I used S3 in Pleroma, and I hate to see the bucket name as it is from outside. Therefore, I tried to use CDN, but Pleroma's access to S3 basically did not work because it was a path format. I read pleroma's doc, but I gave it up and read lib / pleroma / uploaders / s3.ex, and I realized that there are more options in Pleroma.Uploaders.S3. Then I did the following three things.
- Create a CNAME to .s3- .amazonaws.com with Cloudflare
- Set CNAME above public_endpoint
- Set truncated_namespace to ""
It took me a lot of time because I didn't know much about programming. I like Pleroma, so I want the documentation to be a little better.