[2.1.2] - 2020-09-17
- Fix most MRF rules either crashing or not being applied to objects passed into the Common Pipeline (ChatMessage, Question, Answer, Audio, Event).
- Welcome Chat messages preventing user registration with MRF Simple Policy applied to the local instance.
- Mastodon API: the public timeline returning an error when the
reply_visibilityparameter is set to
selffor an unauthenticated user.
- Mastodon Streaming API: Handler crashes on authentication failures, resulting in error logs.
- Mastodon Streaming API: Error logs on client pings.
- Rich media: Log spam on failures. Now the error is only logged once per attempt.
- Rich Media: A HEAD request is now done to the url, to ensure it has the appropriate content type and size before proceeding with a GET.
- Restart Pleroma