Stylelint + RSCSS initial approach
- Adds Stylelint https://stylelint.io/ with standard/recommended rulesets + modified rscss ruleset https://rscss.io/
- Splits CSS of Status into another file.
- Refactor and cleanup for Status's CSS, moved some stuff to Conversation and/or StatusContent and/or other more relevant places
- Adds small CSSAPI for StillImage for cleaner override (i.e. making the avatar animate on status hover)
- Changes reply-to link to have hover effect on whole icon+text, not two separate different hover effects on icon and text
- changes strikethrough to apply to both the link and the icon
- Fixes conversations always having extra border at bottom of last post
one minor visual change only noticeable at at zoom levels >100% is that reply form is slightly narrower because it uses same
0.75em as other parts instead of
10px - 0.75em calculates into 10.5px unfortunately but i didn't see any problems there neither on chrome nor or firefox.