Draft: Attachment improvements
This requires !1392 (merged) due to refactoring done in there
- Attachments now are always in same order as uploaded
- Attachments in post-status-form and in post are uniform now.
- You can now watch videos in media-modal even if you disabled that option (via zoom icon)
- You can now watch flash in media-modal (takes up entire screen tho)
- File/image descriptions are pre-filled if your instance prefills descriptions for you
- New button that indicates that attachment has a description, clicking it toggles a preview of description
- Notifications about favorites/repeats take up less space
- Too many attachments are truncated
- Display full description in media-modal
- Ability to rearrange attachments when making a post, no drag-n-drop yet.
- Attachments counter
- Proper indication that next image is loading when you press left/right
- Gallery now handles all attachment business, period. No more "non-gallery attachments"
- Attachments now can have edit, remove, move up and down functions for post-status-form
- Refactored related parts
- Some improvements to flash component, namely - no longer has its own button for stopping, instead button now is in Attachment component.