Unable to used generated password
- Installation type - from source
- Pleroma version - 2.1.2-166-gbd38aeee-production
- Elixir version - Elixir 1.10.4 (compiled with Erlang/OTP 22)
- Operating system - Debian 10
- Postgres version - 9.6.19
When a 18 characters password (containing special characters, numbers, lower and upper case characters) is generated by a password generator (such as Keepass), password change is accepted but it can't be used to connect once deconnected.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information