Get documentation in a better state
- Move documentation from the wiki to the repo because it does not support different content for different branches, people can't MR into it, etc.
- Set up auto deploy of repo docs on docs.pleroma.social (!965 (merged))
- Document common troubleshooting steps (updating to the latest master/develop, rebuilding pleroma and deps, etc.)
- Document the process of filing an issue (describe to which repositories (pleroma, pleroma-fe, auto_linker, mastofe) certain types of problems most likely belong, instruct to collect as much info as possible (we've had many issues with 'Error fetching updates' or '502 error' titles lately, which isn't too helpful)
- Refactor How-tos to be either in one file, or maybe even integrated with config.md
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information